Ubertris is a Tetris-Clone for J2ME. It has been reported to work on Siemens S65, Motorola V360 and Sony k700i phones.
- low power consumption compared to most other open source Tetris-Clones available (timer based instead of busy loop)
- the game can be interrupted and resumed later
- it's free
Ubertris is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Latest Binariesubertris.jad (218 B)
ubertris.jar (18.5 KB)
Latest Source Codeubertris.src.tar.gz (17.9 KB)
ubertris.src.tar.bz2 (16.4 KB)
Version 0.1.6, Released 2006-08-17
- fixed progressbar scaling bug
Version 0.1.5, Released 2006-08-09
- fixed exception on first startup
- progressbar shading
- corrected midlet-url in midlet properties
Version 0.1.4, Released 2006-03-21
- faster startup
- reduced size
Version 0.1.3, Released 2006-03-20
- progress bar wasn't rendered properly resuming game
Version 0.1.2, Released 2006-03-20
- resuming ubertris sessions is now actually possible
Version 0.1.1, Released 2006-03-19
- first public release
Known Bugs & Issues
- Menu doesn't work on some Nokia phones.
For feedback, feature requests, etc... feel free to mail me.
If you would like to see more projects or features here, you can always try to motivate me using Paypal donations ;)